Cost of living comparison between Jena, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 361.022 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,301 KZT (€1,657) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)