Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.442 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,125 KZT (€1,632) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (41 minutes ago)