Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.561 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 683,300 KZT (€1,668) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)