Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.538 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,192 KZT (€1,544) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (34 minutes ago)