Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29476 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 848,641 KZT (₩2,879,097) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)