Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29953 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 858,550 KZT (₩2,866,370) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)