Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28760 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 891,406 KZT (₩3,099,494) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)