Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.104 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 457,455 KZT (﷼ 5,439) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)