Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.087 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,293 KZT (﷼ 6,864) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)