Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.511 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,379 KZT (﷼ 5,405) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)