Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.622 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 483,527 KZT (﷼ 5,456) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)