Cost of living comparison between Jamshedpur, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.975 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 359,617 KZT (₨72,280) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)