Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 397,368 KZT (₨82,496) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)