Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.059 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 411,456 KZT (₨81,330) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)