Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.763 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 390,277 KZT (₨81,944) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (40 minutes ago)