Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.775 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 408,138 KZT (₨85,478) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)