Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 589,596 KZT (₨116,631) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)