Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.188 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 399,869 KZT (₨77,080) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)