Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.838 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 256,327 KZT (₨52,981) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)