Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 579,775 KZT (₨112,953) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)