Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.832 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 361,331 KZT (₨74,786) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)