Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 425,011 KZT (₨89,500) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)