Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,933 KZT (140,176 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)