Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.860 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 653,022 KZT (134,356 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)