Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.800 KZT / KGS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 675,914 KZT (140,828 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (34 minutes ago)