Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02454 KZT / IDR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 255 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)