Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.832 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 375,103 KZT (₨77,637) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)