Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 770 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 351,626 KZT (₨72,015) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)