Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.833 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 798 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 663,742 KZT (₨137,349) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)