Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.860 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 829,218 KZT (€2,100) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)