Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,369 KZT (€1,950) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (41 minutes ago)