Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 353.052 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,139 KZT (€1,626) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)