Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.180 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 543,697 KZT (€1,598) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)