Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.045 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 848,130 KZT (€2,158) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)