Cost of living comparison between Jackson, Mississippi, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.650 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,118,401 KZT ($3,293) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)