Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 673 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.490 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 881,860 KZT ($2,831) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)