Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,283,491 KZT ($3,778) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)