Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.181 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 536,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 506,072 KZT (₨97,672) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (44 minutes ago)