Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.087 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 580,427 KZT (₨114,090) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)