Cost of living comparison between Jabalpur, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.986 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 440,602 KZT (₨88,365) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)