Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.946 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 490,482 KZT (₨99,167) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)