Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.676 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 532,680 KZT (5,626TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)