Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.450 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 555,579 KZT (6,009TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)