Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.762 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 513,744 KZT (R$ 5,048) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)