Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.188 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,238 KZT (R$ 6,438) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)