Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 527,383 KZT (R$ 5,029) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (42 minutes ago)