Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.164 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,294 KZT (R$ 6,638) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)