Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,252 prices entered by 1,009 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.326 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,913 KZT (5,519TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)