Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,709 prices entered by 1,068 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.812 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 382,028 KZT (4,401TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)