Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.412 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 309,575 KZT (3,583TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)