Cost of living comparison between Ismaïlia, Egypt and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.044 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 364,190 KZT (E£ 19,123) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)