Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.161 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 330,288 KZT (₨104,499) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)