Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.987 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 300,546 KZT (₨100,611) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)