Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.889 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 981 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 496,644 KZT (₨171,938) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)