Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.823 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 881 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 428,398 KZT (₨151,738) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)