Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.974 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,975 KZT (₨150,644) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)