Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.198 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,207 KZT (₨155,789) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)