Cost of living comparison between İskenderun, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.064 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 349,346 KZT (3,637TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (31 minutes ago)