Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00964 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 316,961 KZT (﷼ 32,891,542) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)