Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00962 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 395,747 KZT (﷼ 41,156,079) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)