Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.478 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 480,924 KZT (руб 87,797) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)