Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 460.470 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,661 KZT (Dinar 2,397) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)