Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 471.871 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,929 KZT (Dinar 2,335) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (44 minutes ago)