Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 469.625 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 974,250 KZT (Dinar 2,075) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)