Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 470.871 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 891,913 KZT (Dinar 1,894) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)