Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.503 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 357,182 KZT (Mex$ 21,644) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)