Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 493,191 KZT (﷼ 48,749,146) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)