Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.619 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 512,667 KZT (S/. 5,146) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)