Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.813 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,355 KZT (S/. 5,436) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)