Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46734 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,059 KZT (CH$1,696,966) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (34 minutes ago)