Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,877 KZT (CH$1,693,442) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (40 minutes ago)