Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47936 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,256 KZT (CH$1,118,698) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)