Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,431 KZT (CH$1,389,267) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)