Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.132 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 751,351 KZT (£1,921) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)