Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.513 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 331,229 KZT (RM4,632) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)