Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.369 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,749 KZT (RM8,117) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)