Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.200 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,766 KZT (RM5,671) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)