Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.585 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,542 KZT (RM5,656) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)