Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.115 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 640,871 KZT (RM7,805) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (21 minutes ago)