Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.782 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 505,766 KZT (RM6,763) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)