Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.839 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 580,811 KZT (R$ 5,336) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)