Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.050 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,252 KZT ($1,650) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)