Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.928 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 714,098 KZT (€2,082) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)