Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.372 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,882 KZT (€1,708) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)