Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.870 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 675,036 KZT (€1,929) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)