Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,232,978 KZT (€3,376) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)