Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 918,761 KZT (€2,716) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (36 minutes ago)