Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.089 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,822 KZT (€2,643) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)