Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.985 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 248,582 KZT (₨49,868) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)