Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.192 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 437,855 KZT (₨84,325) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)