Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.322 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 448,256 KZT (R$ 4,703) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)