Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.588 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,167 KZT (R$ 6,592) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)