Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.235 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 690,731 KZT (R$ 6,891) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)