Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.721 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 571,456 KZT (R$ 5,563) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)