Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,416 KZT (567,765 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)