Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 408,359 KZT (382,646 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)