Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 664,084 KZT (702,756 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)