Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.694 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,040 KZT (Php90,380) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)