Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 KZT / IRRX *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 370,101 KZT (﷼ 41,928,393) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)