Cost of living in Ilam, Iran vs Almaty, Kazakhstan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00350 KZT / IRRX *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 530,776 KZT (﷼ 59,121,040) in Ilam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)