Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01040 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 432,115 KZT (﷼ 41,569,426) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)