Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.467 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 817,374 KZT (¥235,784) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 677,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)