Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.933 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,693 KZT (¥200,699) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)