Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.060 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,053 KZT (¥195,778) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)