Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.277 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,541 KZT (¥234,539) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 647,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)