Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.948 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 388,675 KZT (¥131,863) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)