Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.960 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 269,654 KZT (S/. 2,840) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)