Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.362 KZT / YER *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 455,477 KZT (334,364 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)