Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.308 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 506,981 KZT (387,570 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)