Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 329.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,412 KZT ($1,857) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)