Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.870 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,379 KZT ($2,128) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)