Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11101 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 461,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,516 KZT (COL$3,914,227) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (40 minutes ago)