Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 679,240 KZT (718,547 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (25 minutes ago)