Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.133 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 221,290 KZT (₨70,623) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)