Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.112 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 521,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 223,935 KZT (₨71,962) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (33 minutes ago)