Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.896 KZT / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 854 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 196,005 KZT (₨67,687) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)