Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,291 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.832 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,237 KZT (₨96,706) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)