Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,354 prices entered by 296 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,448 KZT (₨92,469) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)